1. Purchase a New Nissan LEAF, ARIYA or Townstar EV.
2. Order the award-winning Pod Point Solo 3, 7kW home charger from your Nissan dealership.
3. Claim the offer by switching to EDF (if you’re not already with them) and completing the online claim application. This will be sent to you by Pod Point after you have scheduled your charger installation.
4. Installation of your new Pod Point Solo 7kW home charger will be completed by specialist installers.
5. Drive your Nissan EV up to 10,000 miles for free, with a credit of £228.56 applied to your EDF account.
*Offer valid until 15.01.2024. Available to UK residents, excluding Northern Ireland, at Nissan dealerships only. 10,000 miles calculated on an average driving efficiency of 3.5 miles per kWh of charge and EDF’s GoElectric Overnight tariff’s current off-peak rate kWh price of 8p/kWh (correct as of 1st August 2023) Nissan & EDF T&Cs apply. Visit nissan.co.uk/edf10kmiles. ^Average of all areas, based on Oct 23 price cap and a typical customer who claims their 10,000 mile credit of £228.56 and who uses 4700kWh per annum (comprising 2700kWh household usage and 2000kWh vehicle charging), calculation assumes 51% of usage is at off-peak rates.