Enjoy your choice of a summer vacation plus a £500 contribution towards your new e-C4
As the UK opens up and that long awaited Summer getaway beckons, here at Citroën we’re ready to help you take to the road with our Summer Event.
With our range of fully electric and plug-in hybrid vehicles, including New Citroën ë-C4 and Citroën C5 Aircross SUV Hybrid, we’re ready to take you on a new kind of journey – an electric drive that’s smooth, quiet, and incredibly comfortable.
Enquire now by completeing the form and a sales advisor will be in touch.
* Citroën Staycation
Two Night Staycation Terms & Conditions
1. The Two Night Break entitles two adults, to stay for two consecutive nights at a participating hotel, in a standard double or twin room, on a bed and breakfast basis free of charge, with no obligation to purchase meals or beverages.
2. Bookings can only be made 1-28 days in advance of your first night's stay. Same day bookings and bookings made further than 28 days in advance cannot be accepted.
3. This offer can only be redeemed by the eligible customer this gift was issued to and cannot be transferred, gifted or sold.
4. Please refer to your accompanying letter for details of when you need to book and take your stay by. Bookings can only be made by the person, to whom this offer was issued.
5. The Two Night Break offer can only be redeemed against the cost of accommodation and breakfast at participating hotels.
6. Bookings can only be made via the dedicated Marketing Lounge Partnership (MLP) Reservations Department on 01565 831 816. Booking or enquiries made directly with the hotel will not be honoured.
7. When redeeming your Two Night Break, you must provide three hotel and date choices – MLP will check availability of your selection in choice order. For example, your first chosen hotel will be classed as your preferred hotel.
8. Room upgrades (e.g. to a family room) to include additional guests are chargeable and are to be paid for at the time of booking.
9. Children are subject to the individual hotel's normal children rates and reservations. Children may not utilise the offer.
10. All stays are subject to the hotel's availability for the offer. This availability will fluctuate throughout the year. Some hotels operate a strict room allocation policy for promotional bookings.
11. Bookings will depend on the hotels' availability for this offer. This offer is not available on Public or Bank Holidays in the UK- i.e. Valentine's Day, Easter, Christmas Day, Boxing Day, New Year’s Eve and New Year’s Day. Availability may be limited throughout the whole of December and other key annual periods e.g. Mother’s Day and school holidays.
12. The offer applies to bookings made in advance and does not apply to guests altering a visit after a booking has been made.
13. Any payment for meals, beverages, room service, mini-bar and phone calls in addition to the offer provided will need to be settled with the hotel at the time of purchase are not included in the offer or when checking out of the hotel.
14. A charge will apply for room upgrades/special facilities (sea/lake view/four poster beds) or any other such supplements e.g. pet supplements.
15. Any extra nights' accommodation or room upgrades are chargeable and are to be paid at the time of booking. Bookings are made on a non-transferable basis; rooms are pre-paid for and reserved prior to arrival in accordance with the original booking.
16. If a booking is cancelled your Unique Booking Code will become void and no monies will be refunded. Any payments made for room upgrades, or meals for the length of your stay will not be refunded.
17. If booking more than two night's accommodation up to 100% of any additional nights will be charged. Any changes to your booking will be treated as a cancellation.
18. Prices for hotels featured, extra nights, room upgrades, and meals are valid at date of this offer going live but may be liable to change.
19. A maximum of one Unique Booking Code can be used on a single booking. Separate bookings, which are believed to be part of the same party, may not combine their unique booking codes to create multiple consecutive night stay.
20. Only one Unique Booking Code can be used per stay.
21. Each hotel has confirmed its willingness to participate within this promotion. The Promoter or any associated partner cannot be held responsible for any hotel subsequently declining acceptance of a booking using the offer.
22. The terms and conditions of each hotel apply.
23. Cost of travel to the hotel and the cost of any travel or holiday insurance associated with the use of the Two Night Break is excluded and is entirely at the expense of each individual. Spending money is not included within the offer.
24. The Promoter and any associated partner shall not be liable for any failure or breach by individual hotels and accept no responsibility for any loss suffered by any participant of the promotion.
25. This promotion cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotions or discount schemes or cards generated by either the participating hotels or MLP.
26. No cash alternatives will be offered.
27. The promoter or any associated partner accepts no liability for loss caused, damage to property or personal injury whilst on the premises of individual hotels, whether caused by the acts or omission of any third party.
28. MLP or any associated partner reserve the right to alter, amend or withdraw this offer without prior written notice at their absolute discretion.
29. In the event of any queries, please contact the Reservations Department on 01565 831 816 during office hours: Monday – Friday 9.00 am – 5.00 pm (excluding Bank Holidays).
^ Family Day out T&Cs
1. This offer entitles free admission for a family of four at any one of the participating attractions.
2. This offer is based on two adults and two children, however, the offer can differ dependant on the attraction chosen. Should your requirements differ from this standard offering, please notify our Reservations Department at time of booking.
3. We can only accept bookings made between 1-28 days in advance of your Family Adventure. Same day bookings cannot be accepted.
4. Please refer to your accompanying letter for details of when you need to book and take your Family Adventure by.
5. Bookings can only be made through MLP’s Reservations Department. Any booking or enquiries made directly with the venue will not be honoured.
6. All Family Adventures are subject to the venue’s availability for the offer. This availability will fluctuate throughout the year. Some attractions operate a strict allocation policy for promotional bookings.
7. Availability will be limited on Public Holiday’s and Bank Holiday’s in the UK and Ireland and other key annual periods throughout the year such as; school holidays, Easter and Christmas.
8. Any additional requirements above and beyond the offer at your chosen attraction will need to be settled with the attraction at the time of purchase. Spending money is not included within the offer.
9. If a booking is cancelled your Unique Booking Code will become void and no monies will be refunded. Any changes to your booking will be treated as a cancellation.
10. This offer can only be redeemed by the eligible customer this gift was issued to and cannot be transferred, gifted or sold.
11. Only one Unique Booking Code can be used per Family Adventure.
12. Bookings must be made by the recipient named on the accompanying letter.
13. Attractions featured, and all information is correct at time of this offer going live (June 2021) but may be liable to change.
14. Each attraction has confirmed its willingness to participate in this offer. The Promoter or any associated partner including MLP cannot be held responsible for any venue subsequently declining acceptance of a booking using the offer.
16. Age, health, weight, height, fitness and ability and/or other restrictions may apply to certain activities. Any restrictions will be detailed on the individual attraction’s page. If you have a medical condition, please consult your doctor before booking. Any cancellations made as a result of a medical condition will not be refunded.
17. Please be aware that participation in some activities may affect personal/life insurance. Some activities may require a signed waiver form in order to participate. Proof of age may be required.
18. All offers are curated and supplied by each individual attraction – The Promoter and any associated partner including MLP cannot be held liable in any way for the failure of any of the venues to deliver what has been offered and accept no responsibility for any loss suffered by any participant of the promotion.
19. No liability can be accepted for personal loss or injury at featured attractions. Any dispute must be settled directly with the attraction.
20. This promotion cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotions or discount schemes or cards generated by either the participating venues or MLP.
21. No cash alternatives will be offered.
22. The promoter or any associated partner accepts no liability for loss caused, damage to property or personal injury whilst on the premises of individual venues, whether caused by the acts or omission of any third party.23. This promotion is provided by MLP, The Cow Shed, Walnut Tree
Farm, Lower Stretton, Cheshire WA4 4PG. MLP reserves the right, to
alter, amend or withdraw this offer without prior written notice at its